Back 4983 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:12 Hah nicee
My ency there is like basically nothing
lol, well mine's easy. I only have a few things on it.
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17
Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
Nice, Tracey! Have fun with it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:19
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:12 Hah nicee
My ency there is like basically nothing
lol, well mine's easy. I only have a few things on it.
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17
Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
Nice, Tracey! Have fun with it!
Lol nice
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17
Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?

I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..

Hope u have fun with it!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh ok. I already submitted it! You guys can check it out!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:37
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17
Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?

I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..

Hope u have fun with it!
*tackle hugs Inara*


Nice job @Tracey Bailey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:40
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:37
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17
Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?

I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..

Hope u have fun with it!
*tackle hugs Inara*


Nice job @Tracey Bailey!

*Inara is tacklehugged*

You Guessed my Other Tab!
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:40
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:37
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17
Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?

I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..

Hope u have fun with it!
*tackle hugs Inara*


Nice job @Tracey Bailey!

*Inara is tacklehugged*

You Guessed my Other Tab!
I don’t think it was a guess. :p
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:50
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:40
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:37
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17


I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..

Hope u have fun with it!
*tackle hugs Inara*


Nice job @Tracey Bailey!

*Inara is tacklehugged*

You Guessed my Other Tab!
I don’t think it was a guess. :p
So you already knew? :P
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:50
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:40
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:37

*tackle hugs Inara*


Nice job @Tracey Bailey!

*Inara is tacklehugged*

You Guessed my Other Tab!
I don’t think it was a guess. :p
So you already knew? :P
Yup!
Back 4983 / 18141