4 Mar 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
Yeah mine has one more drawing and two essays
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
I will be writing a letter for the next one, a potential poem / rpg for the technology one, definitely a poem for the love story one with an awkward rpg.
4 Mar 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
I wrote an essay for the Technology oneKaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 01:04 I will be writing a letter for the next one, a potential poem / rpg for the technology one, definitely a poem for the love story one with an awkward rpg.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
Hjnnhnnhhghh It's like a puzzle itself for keeping myself firm during class right now while my stomach aches.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
4 Mar 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
4 Mar 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
Night Willow!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 01:43
Let's Chat!
I’m probs gonna stay with like digital designs n stuffKaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 01:04 I will be writing a letter for the next one, a potential poem / rpg for the technology one, definitely a poem for the love story one with an awkward rpg.
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique