Girls vs boys
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
0 yayyyy finally some trophyware :3 Dw Mari the score is Girls 24-9 Boys
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
1 Congratulations! In this (only in this P ) you deserve it!
Last edited by Mari Alves on 18 Jul 2024, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
0
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
1
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
0
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
1 Did you count the victories?!Joseph Sims wrote: 18 Jul 2024, 23:46 0 yayyyy finally some trophyware :3 Dw Mari the score is Girls 24-9 Boys![]()
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
0
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-1
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
-2 Ye Mari I did
Took about half an hour but I'll say it was worth it
Took about half an hour but I'll say it was worth it
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.