Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:38I hope you get a snow day!! I wish we could have one over here lolBrookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:32Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:29how are you??Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:29it’s a SAGEEE!![]()
good night avery! your solo was so emotional yet so good!!
i’m all right! currently trying to go to sleep, and hoping for another snow day tomorrow! (i do not want to go to school yet i’m pretty sure they’re not going to cancel school again unfortunately).
how’s you?![]()
i'm doing great! just finished a bunch of homework, but yesterday was incredible and I feel like i've finally managed recovery from a bunch of past stuff :]
me too!! waitttt you don’t have snow?? thats so sad, even though i hate winter i literally love snow sm. even though it may not happen, i hope you get a snowday soon!!! *tosses some snow to sage*
thats super good!! i’m so glad you’re feeling better!! *tacklesnugs* <333
Let's Chat!
we got a little dusting of snow a few days ago but we haven't had actual snow for a while, just freezing temperatures and wind so bad they had to cancel school last weekBrookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:43Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:38I hope you get a snow day!! I wish we could have one over here lolBrookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:32i’m all right! currently trying to go to sleep, and hoping for another snow day tomorrow! (i do not want to go to school yet i’m pretty sure they’re not going to cancel school again unfortunately).
how’s you?![]()
i'm doing great! just finished a bunch of homework, but yesterday was incredible and I feel like i've finally managed recovery from a bunch of past stuff :]me too!! waitttt you don’t have snow?? thats so sad, even though i hate winter i literally love snow sm. even though it may not happen, i hope you get a snowday soon!!! *tosses some snow to sage*
thats super good!! i’m so glad you’re feeling better!! *tacklesnugs* <333
thank you!! I am too, it's been a long time dealing with everything so I'm relieved I feel like i've regained control of my life :]
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:59we got a little dusting of snow a few days ago but we haven't had actual snow for a while, just freezing temperatures and wind so bad they had to cancel school last weekBrookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:43Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:38I hope you get a snow day!! I wish we could have one over here lolBrookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:32i’m all right! currently trying to go to sleep, and hoping for another snow day tomorrow! (i do not want to go to school yet i’m pretty sure they’re not going to cancel school again unfortunately).
how’s you?![]()
i'm doing great! just finished a bunch of homework, but yesterday was incredible and I feel like i've finally managed recovery from a bunch of past stuff :]me too!! waitttt you don’t have snow?? thats so sad, even though i hate winter i literally love snow sm. even though it may not happen, i hope you get a snowday soon!!! *tosses some snow to sage*
thats super good!! i’m so glad you’re feeling better!! *tacklesnugs* <333
thank you!! I am too, it's been a long time dealing with everything so I'm relieved I feel like i've regained control of my life :]
dang thats even worst, cold temperatures without the reward of real snow!! yet im glad school was canceled for you! (school was canceled for me as well and i think its safe to say that i was so happy ^-^)
i’m so glad everything’s working out for you!! and control over your life is always good news to here (:
Let's Chat!
Hi!