3 Mar 2024, 19:29
Let's Chat!
Hii!
I just added a playlist to my ency!
I just added a playlist to my ency!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 19:31
Let's Chat!
Nice! I need to dedicate time to doing my ency on here. (sadly), my ency on pfr is more stylized than here (I also have way less stuff there).
3 Mar 2024, 19:32
Let's Chat!
Haha yea. I need to add a few more pages to her ency along with MANY replies loll
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 19:38
Let's Chat!
Lol thanks
It’s really bad outside today, so hopefully I’ll have some time to get to all that stiff
It’s really bad outside today, so hopefully I’ll have some time to get to all that stiff
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 20:25
Let's Chat!
Thank you! The snowing stopped now at least, but it feels like -23°C, not nearly as bad as last month tho
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique