3 Mar 2024, 17:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi Damion! Hi Simon!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Mar 2024, 17:53
Let's Chat!
I was going to write a short story for the Skeletons, but I got as far as the starting line. So I threw together a mood board. I think it turned out alright.
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
3 Mar 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]I wrote a mini story then made a banner for it
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Mar 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 17:54Nice!I wrote a mini story then made a banner for itI canโt wait to read it!
3 Mar 2024, 17:56
Let's Chat!
I was going to do mARTch but I donโt think Iโm creative enough
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Mar 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
I'm mostly going to do poems and banners/moodboards. I might throw in some drawings as well
So far my fav is skeletons in the closet.
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
3 Mar 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
I have a few cute ideas for drawings. But writing is easier for me lol
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
3 Mar 2024, 18:17
Let's Chat!
Morning all!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique