3 Mar 2024, 17:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]What should I do for the technology prompt?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Mar 2024, 17:39
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 17:37I have two ideas for mine. Kaitlyn wishing she still could use technology. Or a flashback to when she did.What should I do for the technology prompt?
3 Mar 2024, 17:43
Let's Chat!
I'm looking forward to the love story and the tarot card ones
I wrote a poem for my skeletons in the closet.
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
3 Mar 2024, 17:44
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn love story one will be โฆ letโs just say interesting and awkward. And I kind of want to try drawing the tarot card one.
3 Mar 2024, 17:45
Let's Chat!
[quote]Imma make a banner for the love story one
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Mar 2024, 17:46
Let's Chat!
Love stories are the best!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Mar 2024, 17:48
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn will write an actual love poem for Minnie, flush, and then probably discard.
3 Mar 2024, 17:50
Let's Chat!
Ooh, Minnie is Simonโs ally. I gotta post in it - but the snowball fight thread
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Mar 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
Hello
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started