Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

40!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
39

"We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already" - J.K Rowling
"150 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" - Aurianna Aspen
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
40    4/10 of the way there

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
41.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
42

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
41

"We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already" - J.K Rowling
"150 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" - Aurianna Aspen
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
42.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
43 Stop

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
42

"We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already" - J.K Rowling
"150 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" - Aurianna Aspen
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
41 

Jen-Jam <3