Back 4954 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
KitKaits! Have you been up to no good today?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone I'm back!!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
how's everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm always up to something, Colin.

Hi Alyx!

Hi Genny!

Alright, how about you, Joshua?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kait! Is it alright If I call you that?
Hi Johsua, I'm alright drafting an iNCP application. how about you?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
what's an iNCP?
Back 4954 / 18141