25 Aug 2022, 17:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-31 it’s all true. Also how should we explain the debate to EmmaLee?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Aug 2022, 17:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-32
Everyone I"ve met is so great here! I really love this community. :3
Thank you Lily for the card. oOo
Everyone I"ve met is so great here! I really love this community. :3
Thank you Lily for the card. oOo
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
25 Aug 2022, 17:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-31
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Aug 2022, 17:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-33
You mean the debate that you lost about four months about? The one about brothers?
You mean the debate that you lost about four months about? The one about brothers?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Aug 2022, 17:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-33 I did not lose, we postponed it, and also it was about boys- not just brothers. It started with brothers and then escalated to boys in general
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Aug 2022, 17:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-34
Ah right! Boys in general. I suppose I could go with "tactical retreat"!
Ah right! Boys in general. I suppose I could go with "tactical retreat"!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Aug 2022, 17:54
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-36
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
25 Aug 2022, 17:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-37
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Aug 2022, 18:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-36
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Aug 2022, 18:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-36
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade