Back 4951 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 00:11 wait have you already sent it?


idk I just grabbed one out of my bag.
Yep I was just finishing things up. Let's see you guess with the first message. see ya everyone. Don't threaten the official susan When you know Who it is!
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 00:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 00:11 wait have you already sent it?


idk I just grabbed one out of my bag.
Yep I was just finishing things up. Let's see you guess with the first message. see ya everyone. Don't threaten the official susan When you know Who it is!

Why would they threaten-
OOC Let's Chat!
BRIANNN guess whooo
OOC Let's Chat!
wait a minute... ah crap
OOC Let's Chat!
how is everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
ah, just made an image.

I'm alright, how about you, Amanda?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]No idea

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm about to post my day 3 entry. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll

Oooh nice!! Have funn
Back 4951 / 18141