2 Mar 2024, 23:21
Let's Chat!
2 Mar 2024, 23:22
Let's Chat!
Oop for what Brian??
Hii Topaz! Hru??
Hii Topaz! Hru??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
Hehe omgggBrian Phillips wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 23:23a brian Protection Club- She literally just got Kaitlyn to join
I posted there once, I’ll post again soon;)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
Okay, Excuse me. I can protect myself. Give me five good reasons of why you need to protect me.
2 Mar 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Yes he does
1. You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
2.You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
3.You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
4. You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
5. You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
1. You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
2.You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
3.You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
4. You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
5. You and this girl belong together and you can’t be scared
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
And they’re all good
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique