2 Mar 2024, 18:58
Let's Chat!
I had literally registered the day beforeErnest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 16:51Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:57 Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements tooAccounts really only remain in the queue for 3-4 days untouched, if they had not logged into the site it is posible the account got pruned.
Did you go on everyday and make changes?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
I don’t understand why. I checked the membership listing on my end and didn’t see your character. Are you able to make a new one, if you want to?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 18:58I had literally registered the day beforeErnest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 16:51Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:57 Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements tooAccounts really only remain in the queue for 3-4 days untouched, if they had not logged into the site it is posible the account got pruned.
Did you go on everyday and make changes?
2 Mar 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
Yeah I already remade her same name. I'll see if this works if not I'll email themKaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 19:04I don’t understand why. I checked the membership listing on my end and didn’t see your character. Are you able to make a new one, if you want to?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 18:58I had literally registered the day beforeErnest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 16:51Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:57 Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements tooAccounts really only remain in the queue for 3-4 days untouched, if they had not logged into the site it is posible the account got pruned.
Did you go on everyday and make changes?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
How’d everyone doing??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 20:20
Let's Chat!
2 Mar 2024, 20:36
Let's Chat!
Hiii
It’s 1:36pm here
It’s 1:36pm here
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique