2 Mar 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Mar 2024, 04:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]Have fun Kaite!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Mar 2024, 04:37
Let's Chat!
Ooh fun!! How is everyone??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 04:38
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good, you?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Mar 2024, 04:41
Let's Chat!
Good too! Tho I have an eye appointment tmrw n itβs the one where they dilate ur pupils so yeahβ¦
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Mar 2024, 04:42
Let's Chat!
Other then the fact that Susan and Lily made a freaking "Brian protection club" fine
2 Mar 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
Yeahβ¦
Thanksss
I hate eye drops but Iβm tryna tell myself the worst part is gonna be waking up early to put them in lol (has to be an hour before the appointment)
But Iβm gonna get fitted for contact lensss
Thanksss
I hate eye drops but Iβm tryna tell myself the worst part is gonna be waking up early to put them in lol (has to be an hour before the appointment)
But Iβm gonna get fitted for contact lensss
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique