Back 4911 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:08 AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

The SALAD CULT are taking over Hogwarts!!
w-who-

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
*casts incendio on any lettuce leaves in sight*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
im confused....

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Join the club. (I should totally make a confused club)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
They got @Sullivan Olivier already!

We need to fight back and defend our school!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
yessssssssss

also want me to tell more i dont mind

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Um...what are you talking about?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
about my crush thing....

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
The Slytherin common room is overrun by salad greens and vegetablearians!

HELP! Before it's too late!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 1 Mar 2024, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 20:09
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 19:23 almsot time for tech crew meetingggggggggg
Ooo if I ever go to school I want to do that! Is it fun???
oh its super fun, exhausting, but super fun


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4911 / 18141