Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-45

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-45

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44 Nooo

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42 yesss

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-41

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews