Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

22

lets gang up on them mwahaha

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
I got you.

23

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
24
Gryffinclaw master race

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
25. One fourth of the way there.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
26                                                                                                                                                                             Actually, we're 13/50 of the way there

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
25 no

Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek

Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
26, yes.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
27!
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
28! Huzzah!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
27