Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-43

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43 we’re back to being stuck…

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44 :D

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-45 yayy

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-46 :meninblack: :meninblack:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.