Back 4896 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:09
She also technically got insulted while on the train, she'll most likely think that other purebloods are gonna insult her too
As, I feel so bad for her. :(
Whenever we do throw them together in a topic, I feel it’ll be interesting. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:12
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:09
She also technically got insulted while on the train, she'll most likely think that other purebloods are gonna insult her too
As, I feel so bad for her. :(
Whenever we do throw them together in a topic, I feel it’ll be interesting. :)
Can you write the rps in English or does it have to be French?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:22
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:12
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:09
She also technically got insulted while on the train, she'll most likely think that other purebloods are gonna insult her too
As, I feel so bad for her. :(
Whenever we do throw them together in a topic, I feel it’ll be interesting. :)
Can you write the rps in English or does it have to be French?
Unfortunately in French. I haven’t done one yet.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Everything's gotta be in French , sadly

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
The bbc code, like here, is still in English. So the coding templates make sense (other than French text).
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thats true!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
any wolfs in chat that plan on deactivating in the near future?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
What did I get myself into XD

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
ROFL. That is the same thought I had.
OOC Let's Chat!
lillllllllllllllsssssssssssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4896 / 18141