1 Mar 2024, 14:51
Let's Chat!
Morning Kaitlyn!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
1 Mar 2024, 14:51
Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:50Reducioahh well good luck there! Make sure to take care of yourself :]Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:46Yeah, I probably will, unless i stay up doing homework all night, i might do that too,Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:43Its called May the best man win! LGBTQ+ rep, I think it may be lovers, to rivals back to lovers. But im not sure just yet. only about 100 pages in lol.Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:38Oooo, you'll have to tell me what book your reading my to read list is so long, I should read tonight-Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:36
oh- well then I hope its stressful???
Yeah! This book is really good to! Just not liking one of the MC's :c
He's just kinda self centered lol
And yes you should read tonight. Books are great.![]()
Right forgot i have to do that- You take care of yourself too Alex *snugs*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Mar 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
I willKeith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:51Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:50Reducioahh well good luck there! Make sure to take care of yourself :]Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:46Yeah, I probably will, unless i stay up doing homework all night, i might do that too,Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:43Its called May the best man win! LGBTQ+ rep, I think it may be lovers, to rivals back to lovers. But im not sure just yet. only about 100 pages in lol.Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:38
Oooo, you'll have to tell me what book your reading my to read list is so long, I should read tonight-
And yes you should read tonight. Books are great.![]()
Right forgot i have to do that- You take care of yourself too Alex *snugs*
gtg to my next class bye yall!1
1 Mar 2024, 14:55
Let's Chat!
Bye bye Alexander!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Mar 2024, 15:08
Let's Chat!
You finally come on the chatVicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:41Good luck with your tests! I've heard about Wilbur Soot being cancelled.Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:39 morning, got a history test today, then ive got a biology test,
anyone a mcyt fan? and wanna talk about the stuff happening on twitter?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
1 Mar 2024, 15:10
Let's Chat!
lilsssssss
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Mar 2024, 15:13
Let's Chat!
I’m off to school now guys, see yaaaa
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
1 Mar 2024, 15:17
Let's Chat!
That's the first thing you said to me? No hi? smhLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 15:08You finally come on the chatVicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:41Good luck with your tests! I've heard about Wilbur Soot being cancelled.Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:39 morning, got a history test today, then ive got a biology test,
anyone a mcyt fan? and wanna talk about the stuff happening on twitter?
/j