Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your pfp, and your name is so cute!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are so wonderful, I love RPing/interacting with you! also I don't remember if I ever told you but I love the new pfp

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are super nice and always helpful!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Avery, I always love seeing you in Let’s Chat everyday, and, oh boy, your name and pfp is so pretty!
Reducio
Sage Willows wrote: 11 Jan 2025, 02:14 you are so wonderful, I love RPing/interacting with you! also I don't remember if I ever told you but I love the new pfp
AHH, SAGE :blush: I literally always love rping and interacting with you, your writing style is so amazingggg and you are such a sweet person!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is very cool

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]I love your name and pfp!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love yours too!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem pretty nice and your pfp is very interesting!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]I love your name, your ency, and your really nice! <3

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really nice and sweet! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars