Girls VS Boys!

18 thank ya!! Will prolly tell ya soon....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
19 Yeah that’s no bother, hope you don’t feel like I’m forcing you, just talk to me when your ready? <3

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx

Girls VS Boys!
20

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Girls VS Boys!
Clodagh O’Donnell wrote: 9 Dec 2025, 13:29 19 Yeah that’s no bother, hope you don’t feel like I’m forcing you, just talk to me when your ready? <3
21 yeah sure. Thanks again

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
22

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Girls VS Boys!
21

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls VS Boys!
22

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx

Girls VS Boys!
23

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls VS Boys!
24

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
25

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx