29 Feb 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
You weren't! I just sorta forgot about it...sorry if I made it seem like you were pushy!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:44Yeah, sry I didn't mean to be pushyMinnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:43Thank you!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:41No it's totally ok!!Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:39I'm working on replying to you! Sorry!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:35
![]()
XD
Anyone wanna rp with me? I'm in a writing mood but have no replies lol![]()
![]()
29 Feb 2024, 23:48
Let's Chat!
I’m working on Kie’s ability application!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 23:51
Let's Chat!
[quote]Don't worry, Kaite! You'll be able to balance rl, hio, and pfr!
What ability, Kiera?
What ability, Kiera?
29 Feb 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:51I have a list of activities to complete there. Lol. I hope my translator works correctly.Don't worry, Kaite! You'll be able to balance rl, hio, and pfr!
What ability, Kiera?
29 Feb 2024, 23:54
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:51Charmer!Don't worry, Kaite! You'll be able to balance rl, hio, and pfr!
What ability, Kiera?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique