OOC Let's Chat!

hmmmm

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:07 hmmmm
Hi Thomas!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Thomas!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:11 Hey Thomas!
heyyy hru

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:11 Hey Thomas!
heyyy hru
Hi Thomas! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
🐐

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:37
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:11 Hey Thomas!
heyyy hru
Hi Thomas! Hru?
i'm good, hru

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:42
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:37
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:11 Hey Thomas!
heyyy hru
Hi Thomas! Hru?
i'm good, hru
i'm great! Supposed to be asleep. Whatcha doin?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP