Girls vs boys
31
my shop
"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."
Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
Girls vs boys
32
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
33
Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Girls vs boys
32 @Mamori Anezaki@Cass Ito
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
31
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
30 i have been summoned
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
31
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
30 Cass Mamori helpp
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
29
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
28
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.