Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your name. 1st name is really pretty, and the last name is so Christmas-y. I also like your pfp's christmas hat :)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp and name are absolutely stunning!!!!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and pfp! Also, may I ask how you coded your signature? It's soo pretty!

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is really pretty and I love your energetic vibez ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is reallly cute and lovely! I love your ency too! Oh, and the blue theme of both!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
(Is this weird coming from a male? TuT)
You're pfp is pretty

Lee Yeseong

Compliment the person above you! GAME
No that’s sweet!!! You seem rlly nice and are super active on the OOC areas!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem super sweet and friendly!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your inspirational signature. ^u^

Lee Yeseong

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really nice and sweet!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars