Back 4860 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:34
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:33 Take your time on the ones you owe me my friend, plays can be stressful and tiring.
Thanks for understanding :D

So how are you doing? You said you weren’t feeling the best yesterday?
Of course, as a theatre kid myself I do understand.

I'm doing a tad bit better I think, not the best but yeah, i will be back here in a bit


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*waves* Hi everyone.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi there kaitlyn :)

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello my friends!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:39 Ayyy 200 posts!!
congrats!!!!

do we think i can get to 18000 by the end of the day?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
math time I will be back


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:41
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:39 Ayyy 200 posts!!
congrats!!!!

do we think i can get to 18000 by the end of the day?
Hehe yes

I’m tryna get 100 a day, n I only got 95yesterday hehe
Back 4860 / 18141