Last person to post wins!
Hi atlas!
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Did this turn into another chat?
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Pretty good tired tho.
And Tracey kinda lmao
Also I win
And Tracey kinda lmao
Also I win
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]mmk. Guys, my computer keeps on freezing!
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Honestly, came. I'm also very mad at my computer
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Thanks Astra!!
Thank you Tracey!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started