29 Feb 2024, 04:58
Let's Chat!
[quote]A.C.E is very funny in Down! Chan is cute too! I laugh everytime I see it. And I wanna dance too!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Feb 2024, 05:01
Let's Chat!
Idk, my mouth just hurts so much cause itβs my first day ever having braces, like, really badBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:57wut up with the excess dots? Something happen hope i aint being pushy if i am i apologize
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 05:01
Let's Chat!
oof that sucksKiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:01Idk, my mouth just hurts so much cause itβs my first day ever having braces, like, really badBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:57wut up with the excess dots? Something happen hope i aint being pushy if i am i apologize
29 Feb 2024, 05:02
Let's Chat!
[quote]Kiera, did you try taking pain meds?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Feb 2024, 05:03
Let's Chat!
Yup, the last time I took some was about 25 mins ago, I donβt think itβs done anything, and earlier I donβt think it did eitherβ¦
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 05:04
Let's Chat!
Ohhh no sorry to hear that. Braces do hurt like hell though, but you'll get used to it.
29 Feb 2024, 05:05
Let's Chat!
I have been summonedBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:09YOU LITTLE-Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:01awww is it your new gf yep i exposed you deal with itBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:53 im literally listening to music and writing Angrily Don't ask unless you want to deal with a 1000 word message
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 05:05
Let's Chat!
DANG ITTTTLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:05I have been summonedBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:09YOU LITTLE-Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:01awww is it your new gf yep i exposed you deal with itBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:53 im literally listening to music and writing Angrily Don't ask unless you want to deal with a 1000 word message
29 Feb 2024, 05:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]After a while, you also forget that your wearing them!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish