29 Feb 2024, 03:53
Let's Chat!
im literally listening to music and writing Angrily Don't ask unless you want to deal with a 1000 word message
29 Feb 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
That sucksKiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
29 Feb 2024, 03:57
Let's Chat!
UrghhhhggggBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:56That sucksKiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
awww is it your new gf yep i exposed you deal with itBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:53 im literally listening to music and writing Angrily Don't ask unless you want to deal with a 1000 word message
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:57UrghhhhggggBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:56That sucksKiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
Sounds like my luck So I feel you.

29 Feb 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave Ravenclawwwwwwwwwwwwww
Poor Kiera
29 Feb 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:06Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:54 Why. Just why did the Ravenclaw prefect position open up (IVE WANTED TO BE PREFECT FOR SO LONG) the day after I leave RavenclawwwwwwwwwwwwwwAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPoor Kiera
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
