29 Feb 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I just realized her last name also has a flower in it lol. I didn’t mean to, I was just looking up last names online lollLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:48Cute!Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:47Daisie! Like the flower, since it’s a summer flowerBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44oo i want to know! What is it
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
So spill the tea. Any new drama?Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50fun lolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46Thanks I can sell it and get money hahaColin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
Del that happens!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
Not surprising. You ask that question.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53So spill the tea. Any new drama?Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50fun lolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46Thanks I can sell it and get money hahaColin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
Del that happens!
29 Feb 2024, 02:54
Let's Chat!
Well is there????Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53Not surprising. You ask that question.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53So spill the tea. Any new drama?Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50fun lolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46Thanks I can sell it and get money hahaColin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
Del that happens!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
meh a bitLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:54Well is there????Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53Not surprising. You ask that question.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53So spill the tea. Any new drama?Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50fun lolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46
Thanks I can sell it and get money haha
@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
Del that happens!
29 Feb 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
Spill!!!!!!Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:56meh a bitLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:54Well is there????Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53Not surprising. You ask that question.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 02:57
Let's Chat!
Hey @Brian Phillips wanna come and help me with the Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff game??? viewtopic.php?t=30398
29 Feb 2024, 02:58
Let's Chat!
NOGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:57 Hey @Brian Phillips wanna come and help me with the Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff game???
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 02:59
Let's Chat!
LolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:58NOGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:57 Hey @Brian Phillips wanna come and help me with the Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff game???