Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-37
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38 uh
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39! nah uh
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38!!! Come on gryffs
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39!!! Nooo
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38 yesssss
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews