Back 4824 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning!
Omg guys I’m so scared
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Why?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:53 Morning!
Omg guys I’m so scared
oh no why?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:53 Morning!
Omg guys I’m so scared
oh no why?
I’m less than 2 hours I have an appointment to get braces
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I had braces and my sis currently has them, they don't hurt as much as you think they do. Plus you can pick a color for your braces, but you also can't eat certain types of food

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:58
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:53 Morning!
Omg guys I’m so scared
oh no why?
I’m less than 2 hours I have an appointment to get braces
aww you got it!!! i've had braces twice, and they really do work ~ you'll be fine!!
i always took pain meds just before i went in, rather than waiting for the pain to start - i might recommend doing that

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:59
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:58
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:53 Morning!
Omg guys I’m so scared
oh no why?
I’m less than 2 hours I have an appointment to get braces
aww you got it!!! i've had braces twice, and they really do work ~ you'll be fine!!
i always took pain meds just before i went in, rather than waiting for the pain to start - i might recommend doing that
Oh ok thanks. The first time I ever even went into an orthodontist office was yesterday, so I’m pretty nervous still
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 15:02
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:59
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:58
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:53 Morning!
Omg guys I’m so scared
oh no why?
I’m less than 2 hours I have an appointment to get braces
aww you got it!!! i've had braces twice, and they really do work ~ you'll be fine!!
i always took pain meds just before i went in, rather than waiting for the pain to start - i might recommend doing that
Oh ok thanks. The first time I ever even went into an orthodontist office was yesterday, so I’m pretty nervous still
Aw! You'll be alright, Keira. When I had braces, the worst part for me to get it on is to keep you mouth open for all that time. Mine was sore afterwards.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 15:08
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 15:02
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:59
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:58
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:54

oh no why?
I’m less than 2 hours I have an appointment to get braces
aww you got it!!! i've had braces twice, and they really do work ~ you'll be fine!!
i always took pain meds just before i went in, rather than waiting for the pain to start - i might recommend doing that
Oh ok thanks. The first time I ever even went into an orthodontist office was yesterday, so I’m pretty nervous still
Aw! You'll be alright, Keira. When I had braces, the worst part for me to get it on is to keep you mouth open for all that time. Mine was sore afterwards.
Hah ok. I had the option between braces n invis but I wanted to be able to still chew gum (u can have certain types) so yeah, I close braces lol
OOC Let's Chat!
posted a cute baikim thread <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4824 / 18141