Back 4822 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-6 I'm honestly too tried to keep up with u guys. If only I was a Slytherin *sigh*

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-7

You wake up one day and notice you can fly, your happy today but being unaware can cause you to die.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-6

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-7
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 11 Aug 2022, 04:28 I think we are in at least one game together, but we haven't met IC, no.
She's a sweetheart! I suppose you can meet at your sorting!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-6

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-7

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-7

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-6

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-6

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Back 4822 / 10331