Back 4821 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yes Ashika Pratt! She really is omg...

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Del how could you

Violet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:09
Violet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:08 Hello, is my pfp, I mean avatar looking alr? Like it does not look enlarged or zoomed out or something?
I think it looks great!
Ee alr! I finally got my fc, thanks to Renelle lolol
It’s true, I heard this Renelle’s pretty awesome

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Kiera!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera! Hi Renelle!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:24 Del how could you

Violet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:09
Violet Rohr wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 14:08 Hello, is my pfp, I mean avatar looking alr? Like it does not look enlarged or zoomed out or something?
I think it looks great!
Ee alr! I finally got my fc, thanks to Renelle lolol
It’s true, I heard this Renelle’s pretty awesome
🛐 Frr as soon as I figure some things out, I'm coming for a banner weee

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Very good choice! All the cool kids are using Renelle banners these days 8)

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I sure am a cool kid lmao 💅

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, yay for cool kids.
Back 4821 / 18141