Let's Chat!
Same here!! I am fine...Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43Same here!! I am fine...Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?
Let's Chat!
Talking with my friend!Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43Same here!! I am fine...Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?sooo... whatcha doin?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Nice....Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:44Talking with my friend!Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43Same here!! I am fine...Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?sooo... whatcha doin?
Let's Chat!
U?Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45Nice....Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:44Talking with my friend!Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43Same here!! I am fine...Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:42
I'm great Supposed to be doing irl hw but can't be bothered! Wbu?sooo... whatcha doin?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Doing some homework and starting the auditions rp for the bandLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45U?Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45Nice....Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:44Talking with my friend!
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
Morning!