3 Apr 2024, 20:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
42
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
3 Apr 2024, 20:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Apr 2024, 20:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
3 Apr 2024, 20:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
3 Apr 2024, 21:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
|
|
3 Apr 2024, 21:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
3 Apr 2024, 22:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
3 Apr 2024, 22:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3 Apr 2024, 22:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡