28 Feb 2024, 05:07
Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!
Brian, I just met u like a week ago and I already know, stop doubting yourself, you’re amazing, no lie
Brian, I just met u like a week ago and I already know, stop doubting yourself, you’re amazing, no lie
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:19
Let's Chat!
I’m being serious right now
I. Don’t. Lie.
I. Don’t. Lie.
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:31
Let's Chat!
Hii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:36
Let's Chat!
Im great! U??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 05:38
Let's Chat!
Stressed T T
There's a tornado warning in my area, my mom said that it passed us. But its still really thunder storming bad. Also found out that im kinda scared of thunder- so thats fun ig /j
Im sure that well be fine, just a bit worried.
on the bright side, found out a new pokemon game was announced! Pokemon : Legends X-A. kinda remakes/prequle to the first pokemon game ive ever played.
There's a tornado warning in my area, my mom said that it passed us. But its still really thunder storming bad. Also found out that im kinda scared of thunder- so thats fun ig /j
Im sure that well be fine, just a bit worried.
on the bright side, found out a new pokemon game was announced! Pokemon : Legends X-A. kinda remakes/prequle to the first pokemon game ive ever played.
yeah ok sure-
