Potter VS Malfoy!
-18
Oh lucky Yexi! I still have so much time and exams left!
Ooh yay Ames!!
Oh lucky Yexi! I still have so much time and exams left!
Ooh yay Ames!!
Last edited by Piper Hart on 11 Jun 2025, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-19

Oh wait I just realized I think I confused the numbers again
waitt
Edit: I think I fixed it?

Oh wait I just realized I think I confused the numbers again

waittEdit: I think I fixed it?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-16 (no u didnt)
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-17 I was the one who messed up the numbers not you Ames
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-17
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-17
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-17
no no it was me, I did -15 instead of -17
no no it was me, I did -15 instead of -17
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!