27 Feb 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
Where did you go????
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
Hii how is everyone!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Feb 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
Hello and welcome to HIO! That's a very nice font you have!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
im tired- i finialy got the ensicopida done! rip my spelling-
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
27 Feb 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Loll
Once I get approved for index Iโll add more pages to mine, soon Iโll make it look better lol
Once I get approved for index Iโll add more pages to mine, soon Iโll make it look better lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Feb 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
Nice! I may work on mine soon. IdkKiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:40 Loll
Once I get approved for index Iโll add more pages to mine, soon Iโll make it look better lol
27 Feb 2024, 23:45
Let's Chat!
[quote]I need a new thread tracker and I need to work on my Ency on pfr
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 23:45
Let's Chat!
Oh cool! I just wanted to have it lol, but Iโm working on it rnKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:44Nice! I may work on mine soon. IdkKiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:40 Loll
Once I get approved for index Iโll add more pages to mine, soon Iโll make it look better lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Feb 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
I edited my family post a bit and feel happy about it
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
27 Feb 2024, 23:47
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:45I need to first change my application. Lol. I do have a bunch of replies on here to do (and the one for you, too).I need a new thread tracker and I need to work on my Ency on pfr
Nice! Great planning!Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:45Oh cool! I just wanted to have it lol, but Iโm working on it rnKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:44Nice! I may work on mine soon. IdkKiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:40 Loll
Once I get approved for index Iโll add more pages to mine, soon Iโll make it look better lol