27 Feb 2024, 13:17
Let's Chat!
Hey Kait!
|
|
27 Feb 2024, 13:19
Let's Chat!
tired. I'm at work, so don't mind my lack of posting. I was on the discord earlier (before work).
Ooo, good luck @Minnie Duke! You can do it.
27 Feb 2024, 13:19
Let's Chat!
You can try but you shall not succed *Does more homework* *mwahahaha*
|
|
27 Feb 2024, 13:19
Let's Chat!
How are you all?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
27 Feb 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
OMG YES! i completed half of my assignment too!Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:18 Hey guys! I'm just trying to beat Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff is so close!
27 Feb 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, just tired. How are you?
I need to do more homework ... I already know which one I'll do.
I need to do more homework ... I already know which one I'll do.