6 Aug 2022, 03:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-8 no no, I'll add Mia in sometime (or you know, you could). I'd hate for AF to think he was hiding something!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
6 Aug 2022, 03:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9 Ahhh. Yeah. Sorry. I don't have one so I am no help. How do you envision AngelFyre adding her in? LoL
The magic is real.
6 Aug 2022, 03:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-8 Its fine. I'll just ask in the chat then
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
6 Aug 2022, 03:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9 Hi everyone!
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
6 Aug 2022, 03:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-8 Hi!
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
6 Aug 2022, 03:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9 hi hi, Athena!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
6 Aug 2022, 03:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-10
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Aug 2022, 03:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-11 Hi, Athena! So, Colin? Spill. Still on cloud 9?
The magic is real.
6 Aug 2022, 03:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-12 just spring her on me so I'm forced to having them meet
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
6 Aug 2022, 03:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-11 ?
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them