26 Mar 2018, 19:51
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
2
count me in!
count me in!
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
26 Mar 2018, 19:52
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
1
Ooh! Okay, Ava and Marissa, I'll start one and link you to it! Where should we do it? Or do one of you want to start it?
Ooh! Okay, Ava and Marissa, I'll start one and link you to it! Where should we do it? Or do one of you want to start it?
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
26 Mar 2018, 19:53
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0
Warning: My character is selectively mute and is extremely shy
Warning: My character is selectively mute and is extremely shy
M. North
26 Mar 2018, 19:54
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0
Aww, that's okay! Let's do it!
Aww, that's okay! Let's do it!
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
26 Mar 2018, 19:55
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-1
I don't like starting RPs
' But maybe... idk.
Ava has 2 personalities, cant beat that
I don't like starting RPs
Ava has 2 personalities, cant beat that
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
26 Mar 2018, 19:56
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3
Starting rps isn't a very popular like... I'll do it, though! See you guys in a bit! *Excited!!!*
Starting rps isn't a very popular like... I'll do it, though! See you guys in a bit! *Excited!!!*
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
26 Mar 2018, 19:57
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4
James, it's up to you.
I sometimes start 'em, but it's rare.
trying to do it more recently!
James, it's up to you.
I sometimes start 'em, but it's rare.
trying to do it more recently!
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
26 Mar 2018, 19:58
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5
Alright, getting off of this thread for a bit to start the rp...
Alright, getting off of this thread for a bit to start the rp...
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5