26 Feb 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
OMG I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT NOTICE!! I’ll deff get u a marauders map tho!, I’ll see what I can do about the cloakGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:11Ooo! Can i have a marauders map and a camo cloak?!!?!? Please!?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
Lol to that message Delainie about not doing something to evil No Promises
26 Feb 2024, 23:29
Let's Chat!
Oh, np!! ThanksDelainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:26OMG I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT NOTICE!! I’ll deff get u a marauders map tho!, I’ll see what I can do about the cloakGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:11Ooo! Can i have a marauders map and a camo cloak?!!?!? Please!?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
26 Feb 2024, 23:29
Let's Chat!
Hah you better promise me
@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?
@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 23:30
Let's Chat!
Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:29 Hah you better promise me
@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?
26 Feb 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Yk what’s funny- I Don’t know how to use the Marauders map
I’ll find a way
I’ll find a way
26 Feb 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
The trench coat cloak one?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30 Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.
26 Feb 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
Are you sure?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:29 Hah you better promise me
@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?
Hades it’s the one that allows you to enter the forbidden forest
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
The camo cloakHades Schweighöfer wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:31The trench coat cloak one?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30 Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.
And yes I am sure!!!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:32Are you sure?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:30Aww you don't have to do that!!! Save for your own things! I'll buy my own cloak once I have enough money.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:29 Hah you better promise me
@Genevieve Delacourt I’m so sorry, I only have 1G left now after buying that last Marauders Map, but how’s this, once I get my new account, I’ll save up and buy you the cloak?
Hades it’s the one that allows you to enter the forbidden forest