Back 4758 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-78

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-79

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-80

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-81
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 2 Aug 2022, 03:15, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-82

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-83 I think delilah has given up on keeping score.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-84

Yeah. It seems so.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-86 maybe she’s been busy. Otherwise we need to start flooding the “let’s chat”

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-87 I dunno. She has not been at it for well over a month. It is probably really annoying to have to deal with. I bet she regretted it very soon after starting this game, poor thing.

I am off to dinner, loves! EmmaLee, I hope your boredom takes flight.

Simon..... <3 :love: <3 :love: :kiss2:

Woofy! If you are lurking or see this..... **scritches behind your ear** ;)
Back 4758 / 10331