Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hlo guyzz

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ayyy

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I did my astronomy homework!!!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Congrats! I didn't! hehe

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]I have no access to the homework yet

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh noes

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi hi! :)

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.