26 Mar 2018, 17:05
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
12
It's part of a song
It's part of a song
Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek
Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
26 Mar 2018, 17:07
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
12
Can't remember off hand. I know too many
Can't remember off hand. I know too many
Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek
Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
26 Mar 2018, 17:08
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
13
Honestly feeling so ganged up on rn
Honestly feeling so ganged up on rn
Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek
Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
26 Mar 2018, 17:11
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
13
Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek
Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6
26 Mar 2018, 17:13
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
12 I'm back to ask if I can join the forever alone club? Cos that's me.
PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
26 Mar 2018, 17:14
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
11
More people to be along together with
More people to be along together with
Name's Wasek, Ezekiel Wasek
Stamina:3 Evasion:8 Strength:2 Wisdom:8 ArcPower:8 Accuracy:6