25 Feb 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
Gotcha! I used to have a Stranger Things stickers album but lost itDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:33 S2 was ok, but overall the series is amazing lol. I have like 6 st posters hehe
25 Feb 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
Oops lolHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:39Gotcha! I used to have a Stranger Things stickers album but lost itDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:33 S2 was ok, but overall the series is amazing lol. I have like 6 st posters hehe
I used to have like 5 I think st hoodies too
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
I definitely recommend it! S2 is good but I thought S3 and S4 were particularly excellent.Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:23I might try with S2 maybeDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:14 Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at first
And good evening, everyone!
| — STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — | Part-Veela — Alluring |
25 Feb 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
I'm not really fond of using show merchadising... Unless if they has stunning items!
Thank you for your advice! I might need to see which time it's better fitting! I have a few shows to continue watching itKaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:41 I definitely recommend it! S2 is good but I thought S3 and S4 were particularly excellent.
And good evening, everyone!
25 Feb 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
S3 was by far the best!!!!Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:41I definitely recommend it! S2 is good but I thought S3 and S4 were particularly excellent.Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:23I might try with S2 maybeDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:14 Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at first
And good evening, everyone!
I loved itttttt
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
Yeah, that's a good choice. I've been juggling the new Avatar show, Dance Academy, and a re-watch of Control Z at the same time and I'm overwhelmed lmaoHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:47 Thank you for your advice! I might need to see which time it's better fitting! I have a few shows to continue watching it
| — STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — | Part-Veela — Alluring |
25 Feb 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
Control Z is a good show imo! I've watched a lot of shows... Avatar is also included in my watch list!Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:52 Yeah, that's a good choice. I've been juggling the new Avatar show, Dance Academy, and a re-watch of Control Z at the same time and I'm overwhelmed lmao
25 Feb 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
I just stumbled upon it one day in 2020 and my life was never the same. So good for no reasonHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:54 Control Z is a good show imo! I've watched a lot of shows... Avatar is also included in my watch list!
Oh yeah, I definitely agree! I think S4 is the most cinematic, but something about season 3 just hits different. But I haven't rewatched it at all, so maybe I'm hanging onto the 'nostalgia'
| — STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — | Part-Veela — Alluring |
25 Feb 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
I felt that show was quite dark... But also bluntKaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:02 I just stumbled upon it one day in 2020 and my life was never the same. So good for no reason![]()
25 Feb 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
Yea true true. Season 4 was great too, but season 3 will always be my fav lolKaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:02I just stumbled upon it one day in 2020 and my life was never the same. So good for no reasonHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:54 Control Z is a good show imo! I've watched a lot of shows... Avatar is also included in my watch list!
Oh yeah, I definitely agree! I think S4 is the most cinematic, but something about season 3 just hits different. But I haven't rewatched it at all, so maybe I'm hanging onto the 'nostalgia'![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”