Girls vs boys

48!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
47 *screams*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
48

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
47

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
48

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
47

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
48

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
49

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Girls vs boys
48 Liz Gam no :cry2:
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 18 Jul 2024, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
49

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts