1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

I would like to be removed as well, my apologies

Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Alright! I will update the list! Thank you for letting me know.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hello! I'd like to remain in the club!

Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I am still around but as of right now am still currently on hiatus for this club until I get fully caught up everywhere. Will keep you updated! <3 So I can remain on the temporarily on hiatus for the moment in the club. Thanks Damion! Lol, I almost accidentally wrote Diamond LOL.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Helloo
I'd like to stay in the club o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hi, I'm sorry but my life is too busy right now, I might come back later but as for now I would like to be removed.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I'd like to stay and set someone on fire!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I’ll stay! 🔥

Especially if it means I can set Colin on fire!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
More like lumos, Aoife! :lol:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I'm staying!

Stats: Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 9 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 9
Abilities: Prodigal DADA | Wandmaker (WRMS) | Calming Presence
Speaking color: #286a80